Please rest assured our primary focus is the health and safety of our team members and guests. Several new processes have been put in place for the safety of our workplace.
We continue to monitor health services guidelines, as well as state, local, tribal, and federal guidelines.
River Spirit Casino Resort requires masks to be worn by guests in all enclosed and shared areas while on property. Based on the exceptions listed in the ordinance and consultation by the Department of Health of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation, masks are not required:
- Once seated at gaming machines.
- Once seated in bars and restaurants while eating and drinking.
- Communal outdoor spaces, as long as social distancing is maintained.
- While swimming in the resort pool.
- Personal office, hotel room or similar private spaces.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- Persons who fall into the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's guidance for those who should not wear Face Coverings due to a medical or mental health condition or developmental disability.
Masks are required at Table Games and all other areas not listed above.
The health and safety of our team members and guests is our number one priority. We will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to ensure the health and safety of all that enter a Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casino.